Hay guys,Good night
In This Session we will studying how to make java game with GTGE Framework
Golden T Game Engine (GTGE) is an advanced cross-platform game programming library written in Java language.
GTGE library provides a complete routines for making 2D game from low level routines such as hardware accelerated 2D graphics, mouse and keyboard input, audio support, game timing, to game specific routines such as sprite, background, collision detection.
GTGE is a simple yet POWERFUL game engine that able to create a high quality 2D game in no time.
The primary goal is to develop a robust game programming library that is truly easy to use and develop with, that does all the dirty works that all modern games need to implement anyway, thus the game developer can concentrate on the gameplay instead of reinventing the wheel over and over again.
GTGE is a high level interface library, it means programmer never has to worry about any low level commands anymore. The only thing left for the programmer is use their imagination and start programming their game.
You don’t have to know anything about managing graphics, input, and other low level stuff in Java. Instead you can start immediately develop your own game using the latest Java technology, such as bufferstrategy, volatile image, and even OpenGL easily. You can check out GTGE design standard simplicity, generic, and replacable.
A few reasons why you should try out GTGE :
GTGE is fast. With the support of OpenGL, you can get fully hardware accelerated graphics rendering (2D in 3D).
GTGE is really easy to use. We always keep everything simple, you can hold our word!
GTGE is cross-platform. Code your game once and your game can be running in Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, and other platform flawlessly.
GTGE is actively developed. With the focus on 2D game, we concentrate only to one thing, making 2D game easily.
GTGE is free. Although GTGE is free, that doesn’t mean the support is poor, all questions will likely get answered within a day!
Golden T Game Engine is a perfect tool for who that starting to make game or even for a professional one.
GTGE have a high learning curve for a beginner!
Note that game programming is not an easy task, but this engine makes game programming a lot more fun!
GTGE – making games never been this fun!Web GTGE
- Supports for major operating systems, Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X (Java write once run anywhere)
- Extremely easy to set up a new game
- The game can run in fullscreen, windowed, or applet mode (embedded in webpage)
- High-level accelerated 2D graphics API supporting OpenGL as the render targets
- Support three image types (.gif, .png, .jpg) with masked color
- Fully supported mouse and keyboard input
- Audio support, support for wave, midi, mp3, and ogg (.wav, .mid, .mp3, .ogg) audio playback
- Time based game movement and animation for making a frame rate independent game
- Complete bitmapped font routines for drawing left, right, centered, and justified alignment text
- Powerful and very flexible sprite management, support for animated and directional sprite
- Support for various background types, image background, tiling background, and isometric background
- Built-in collision check, with basic, enhanced, and pixel perfect collision detection
- Desktop System
- Java 2 Standard Edition (J2SE) version 1.4 or later
- Decent IDE to work with [optional]
- We recommend GEL, a native IDE for Windows OS
And finally ,there are a few examples of games created by GTGE Framework
Founder Tamyiz Soft